2020欧洲杯正规平台The following are general consumer information subject areas, which provide links to references, reports and additional details. In accordance with the (Public Law 110-315) (HEOA) which was enacted on August 14, 2008, and reauthorizes the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended (HEA).
If you need further information, please contact the Office of Institutional Effectiveness.
- Academic Program
- Classroom Facilities
- Faculty Profiles and Number of Faculty
- Program Review Schedule/Process
- Privacy of Student Records - Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Transfer of Credit
- Articulation Agreements
- Facilities and Services Available to Students with Disabilities
- Student Body Diversity
- Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates (Please contact the and ask for a copy of the EADA report)
- Institutional and Program Accreditation
- Community Standards and
- Computer Use and File Sharing
Financial Aid and Loans
- Cost of Attendance
- State Grant Information
- Financial Aid Contact Information
- Net Price Calculator
- Financial Aid Code of Conduct
- Graduation Rates by Financial Aid Status
Safety and Public Health
- Crime Statistics
- Fire Safety Information (statistics: Annual Security Report)
- Security Report, Timely Warnings, and Emergency Notifications (Annual Security Report)
- Information for Crime Victims About Disciplinary Hearings
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Retention Rates
- Placement in Employment
- Type of graduate and Professional Education in Which Dickinson Graduates Enroll
2020欧洲杯正规平台* Please note: As the mission of the College does not include preparing students to enroll in another Title IV institution, we are not required to track or disclose transfer-out rates.
2020欧洲杯正规平台Click on the links below to access on-line web tools that show Dickinson and peer data for key indicators.
University and College Accountability Network
2020欧洲杯正规平台 This web tool by The Education Trust allows you to view Dickinson's graduation rates: overall, by gender, and by race/ethnicity. It also allows you to compare Dickinson with other institutions.
This web tool by The Institute for College Access and Success, Inc. allows you to compare data on Dickinson and comparison institutions on many different variables including financial aid, student income, student loan indebtedness, and race/ethnicity.